The War on Drugs is the stupidest thing ever, on the domestic front. Otherwise, I enjoy drinking, though I don't do it very often any more. My family has the raging alcoholic gene, both sides, so I am sure that that was a distinct possibility at one point. But it hasn't manifested. I am not very good at weed consumption or successfully getting high; I think I was inhibited as a ten year old by being worried that my parents would have the front door kicked in by police while they were getting high and watching "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"... the Socialist Workers Party had a ban on weed or other illegal drugs, and I equated that with fear of police repression. So that's that. I am in favor of people enjoying mood-altering chemicals without fear of police repression, and without addiction.
- 1: Cat posting, per springheel_jack
- 2: Atheist Xmas
- 3: God, thanks ironedorchid -- I needed a meme
- 4: A Meme from ironed_orchid
- 5: More, more, more
- 6: Copying toastykitten in trying to mow down some topics from LAST YEAR
- 7: Yeah, well, that didn't really work to make me write on here...
- 8: Thanks, Microbie!
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags